Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Change the way you look at things and...

Today I am Grateful for: Honesty


I have a tendency to stay away from people when I can't be my happy chirpy self. Last week I let myself get bogged down and frustrated because I could not relieve my friends burdens. I CAN see a resolution to her problems,  full well knowing that there will need to be some major, major angel intervention for this to happen. I really want to believe that this is possible.

From The Secret Daily Teachings
No-one is destined to live a life of poverty, because each of us has the ability to change everything in this life. The law of attraction is the law of creation, and it allows each person to create the life they want. Every person has their own unique circumstances to overcome, but every single person has the opportunity to achieve anything - and change everything.

As much as I want this for my beautiful friend, is it possible that she has been so beat up by life and abusive relationships that she finds it impossible to believe she deserves something wonderful?

I will continue to be upfront and honest with my friend in hopes that she see's what everyone else see's in her. Maybe then she can bring an end to this cycle in her life.

1 comment: